UltraLinq is a cloud-based ultrasound image management tool that allows for the remote viewing, reporting, collaborating and archiving of ultrasound images.
1. No capital expenditures, service contracts, or upgrade fees
2. Completely vendor agnostic integration with all digital ultrasound machines, EMRs/EHRs and PACS manufacturers
3. Access to your exams, images, and reports at an...ytime, from anywhere you have an internet connection
4. Quick collaboration with other physicians regardless of their location
5. Seamless archiving according to your state regulations with Easy Exam Re-call
6. HIPAA compliant audit trail and security measures, as well as disaster protection
7. Account specific implementation specialist to get you up and running in as little as 24 hours
8. Automated workflow rules and report distribution for quicker exam turn around times
DICOM - Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine, is a standard used to convert images from the medical image modality into a format for HL7, PACS or a server based/computer to interpret and govern the data. It is used to produce, display, send, store, process medical images therefore enabling potentially faster diagnosis due to the accessibility of the images anywhere, worldwide.
As we enter a more technologically advanced era and an econonmy with reduced reimbursements, we need to balance the books and drive operations more efficiently and quite frankly, exponentially. In doing this, practices are turning to PACS, RIS, HIS, and EMR solutions. They're going Digital. With increasing data, the demand for advanced imaging services and the need to pull and view data faster, the solution starts here. It starts with the patient, goes through the front desk, to the PACS system and creates a communication packet readily available for faster viewing, reporting and diagnosis. If you are a hospital, imaging center or private practice, do yourself a favor and look beyond the big names of Fuji, Agfa, or Lumedx unless you literally don't mind paying a lot more for something you can get for considerably less while not sacrificing your needs, the functionality or the output of the data and images. We have a solution that may not only enhance your operations but also make you happy you checked with All Imaging Systems.
Over 75% of the diagnostic procedures are viewed in the initial first 6-8 months quite frequently. What happens after that? Well the paperwork and files lay dormant in your file cabinets taking up space that you can utilize with someone or something that makes you more money for your business. If you move it to Cloud Storage, you can retrieve it anytime and it complies with HIPAA and HiTech. Think about it, it works.
Digital reporting for cardiology and ob/gyn will make diagnosis and reporting more efficient for the radiologists and sonographers. DICOM webviewers can be viewed remotely, accessed via a computer in the office or hospital/imaging center facility. Our digital software solutions will feed into your EMR solution. So, if you're looking for just an ultrasound webviewer or a more structured reporting solution, come talk with us.
UltraLinq | DICOM | Cloud Based | HIPAA | Hitech