We are recruiting for the following positions. Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
You will be a Repair Technician for TEK Medical Systems working from our office in Irvine, California. Initially, you will report directly to CEO or Warehouse and Technical Operations Leader, but you will have a direct working relationship with the procurement and sales team at TMS. This is a full-time position, which will be focused on supporting the organization with testing, refurbishing and repairing medical devices at our offices and occasionally at our customer locations. Competitive compensation package with benefits.
- You become part of the Technical Operations Team.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work with sales and operations to make sure that all the equipment we ship to our clients is in good tested working order.
- As required, you will also be expected to do board level repairs and probe repairs for internal stock and customer service orders.
- This position involves repairing electronics down to the board level & component level.
- Experienced applicant knowledge includes electronic troubleshooting and repair, able to read and or search for a schematic, use an oscilloscope, and troubleshoot a bad component using a known good working component as a reference. JTAG an asset.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance and technical support as required.
- In this role, you will be expected to keep yourself current on the technical trends in the refurbished market and to support the sales organization as needed by helping pre-sales questions around product functionality and capabilities.
- Must be able to move 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years general office IT related experience
- Experience with PCB
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as other business systems as required
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in all situations and with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels and third parties
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to read and comprehend reports other documentation received in the course of performing duties
- Associates degree in Computer Technology or similar is preferred
Please understand that reporting relationships and/or account assignments could change as the business needs of TMS change.
- $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year (DOE)
All employees are required to wear masks at work and practise social distancing. PPE is provided and management is committed to the safety and well being of staff.