- $20 – $27 an hour
- US work authorization (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Position Title: Repair Technician
With all this global uncertainty, you might be thinking the best thing to do is just ride it out. And as such, you may not be interested in a job, but you are certainly interested in growing personally and professionally. Only one problem, your inner voice keeps nagging you that you should be getting so much more out of your career. What if your instinct to “ride it out” is wrong?
Keep in mind that the most successful people in this world flourish in tough times. Why shouldn’t you? Maybe it is time for you to hop on a new bus and enjoy the ride forward in a new direction.
Uniquely positioned to enhance your career growth by providing the vehicle with the potential to heal your career blues. How do you ask? Simple, we shattered the glass ceiling having delivered value to customers around the world and we inspire you to thrive! We understand that and encourage you to join our team.
Imagine yourself taking apart an electrical or mechanical device that you have never seen before and being on the forefront of developing and testing your deep technical and reverse engineering skills for board repair. This requires that you use both your creativity and technical skills in a collaborative environment – where persistence is encouraged, and peers are at hand as a sounding board.
Being responsible for diagnosing various electronic modules, components, and assemblies on diagnostic imaging equipment – equipment that was designed, engineered, and produced to the highest technical standards regulated by the FDA. If you are mechanically inclined and naturally curious about how things work, this is a fit for you!
In the first 90 days you will conquer:
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronic circuitries down to component level of the most advanced diagnostic imaging machines in use.
- Use your creativity and technical skills to create test cases that perform electronic, mechanical, and electromechanical tests evaluation.
- Perform detailed troubleshooting root cause analysis to ensure the product functions per ISO 2016:13485 & manufacturer specifications.
- Showcase your ability to solder through hole and SMT components.
- Desire to Learn and actively seeks to build or acquire new knowledge in order to improve and develop skills.
- Assume personal responsibility for all aspects of work: quality, timeliness and results; seeking to complete tasks with little oversight.
- Be able to work with team members and follow ISO guidelines
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in all situations and with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels and third parties
- Mechanical aptitude
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Associates Degree and or equivalent technical/military experience.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in the diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of electronic circuitry
- Ability to read and work from electrical schematics
- Able to use a DVM, Oscilloscope, and other technical equipment
- Ability to work on fine-pitch components where tight precision soldering is required.
- Be knowledgeable about common electronic and electro-mechanical components and be able to assist in the selection and procurement of parts and materials.
Additional skills that would be desired:
- Certifications in J-Standard 001/ IPC-A-610
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Understanding of ESD practices
Be part of an energetic, focused, and effective group who thrives on exceeding expectations regarding big challenges. We have a strong culture of persistence, resourcefulness and collaboration that fosters a positive environment for those minds who wish to experience personal and professional growth on another level.
AT TEK Medical Systems we keep our word – our word is a promise and word of assurance to customers and to partners. It means that you can expect world-class customer service—work that is done, done well, done completely, and completed on time. It means you can count on ‘it’—whatever ‘it’ may be—and on us.
We work hard, so we take our fun seriously. As a team member, not only will you contribute to state of the art and innovative projects and build a professional career, you will also enjoy the benefits that turn your job into a passion.
With your contribution we aim to grow our repair capability and we are hiring like crazy right now! Looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join the team. This means plenty of growth potential and opportunities for you, that’s right, YOU!
Here’s your Call To Action!
We hire talented people based on a track record of your accomplishments, intellectual curiosity, and cultural alignment. It is important to note that we don’t hire based on checking off boxes of a wish list of requirements. If you have read this far, you have grit and we should meet!
While a resume is important (which we welcome you to send), we would like to get to know you as a person. Please reach out and let us know the answers to these three important questions:
Where are you looking to advance your career?
What is the most significant impact you have had in your current/former role?
How can we best reach you for a discovery chat this week?
** Please note that just sending a resume or providing canned responses will not receive a response.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location